Monday, July 9, 2012

Of All The Gin Joints

Title refers to 2 things... a movie and a song. Although I think this post is going to deal with films. First off I am a movie freak. I'm the person who watches all kinds of stuff and love the movies that get nominated for Oscars. I will post more specific stuff about films, but for now here is my list of movies I've rated on IMDB:
Megan's Movie/TV Ratings

I love every genre of film, but I need to let the world know two things. 1) The Hangover isn't funny. I love comedies. They are great! I watched this film twice and the only slight laugh I made was when they mentioned Gremlins, because that movie fucking rules! 2) The Dark Knight is a terrible movie. It made no sense what so ever.

Watch Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle (Nikki and I's staple as 16/15 yr old girls) and Dude Where's My Car... mash those together and it is similar to The Hangover, except they are both ridiculous and funny. As for The Dark Knight, just watch Spiderman 1 & 2 with Tobey McGuire. The two best Superhero films ever.

I'll update this or write a new post on films. I've seen some pretty dope movies and want other people to see them too. Korean horror/Chinese horror films... amazing.

Megan xo