Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's All About Where You're Going

So, I am obsessed with other cultures. I honestly can't wait till I figure my life out more so I can travel to Europe and visit all the places I've dreamed of going. I wouldn't mind moving over there. Who knows. I was bored today, so I decided to create a pie chart of my mixed nationalities. I'll post it.

Pretty cool, eh? If I could I would add more Spanish, French and Cherokee. If I got to choose a whole new nationality to add it'd be Italian. I love the Italian culture, so that'd be amazing. You can make one too, just ask your parents for their make-up and add them together. I had to use a family tree, but not everyone is as mixed as I am. My Great Grandparents kind of broke the rules when they married. She was Spanish and he was Irish/English. They weren't supposed to marry because her family wanted her to marry into the Spanish community. Rebels! They ran off and got married. Love is love is love. Try getting in its way and you will get burned.
Short post.